Here's a list of new features and ideas we're planning to bring to DNS Spy.
- Add support for validation and reporting DNSSEC changes and misconfigurations
Highlight potentially dangerous DNS configurations and offer general improvements done
- Add a public scan (without registration) to validate DNS records
- Scan and alert when your nameservers are open DNS resolvers (potential DDoS implications)
- Add a public API for adding/removing domains and records
- Add a quick method for getting alerts on a single record, without registration (record-to-email relation)
- Add support for TSIG in AXFR
Implement 2-factor authentication done
Did we miss your killer feature or requirement? As they say, do let us know!